We value ‘intelligent communications’—communications with substance. We are never afraid to push boundaries and challenge convention. We earn the trust of our clients by telling them what they need to know, not what they want to hear.
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Corporate and Public Affairs team. This will be a demanding, dynamic and fast-paced role working across multiple sectors and industries. We need someone who is ready to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will have ideally worked as part of an integrated team on strategic campaigns across trade, corporate, brand and digital communications. This person will have a sixth sense for what makes a compelling news or business story. They will have contacts in both journalism and public affairs to optimise results.
We want to meet someone who is as passionate about world affairs as we are. More importantly, the successful candidate will be able to take this passion and turn it into integrated and engaging communication strategies and solutions.
Is this you?
- Experience in a PR agency at client manager (corporate) level; experience working in politics and/or public affairs is desired
- Proven client management skills and ability to demonstrate them
- Experience working with clients and executives who are leaders in their sectors
- Excellent communicator—written and verbal—with strong media relations experience
- Notable contacts within business, communications and politics and a desire to continue to develop network further
- Keen interest and understanding of Irish and European politics
- Team player with big ideas—self-motivated, uses initiative and adopts a positive attitude and approach to work
- Extremely organised, confident to take responsibility, and able to manage workload and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Commercially minded and able to show how you have contributed to the development and delivery of new business pitches.
As well as sending your CV, we would like interested applicants to give us their personal elevator pitch.
Interested applicants should send their CV and elevator pitch to email@example.com on or before Friday, 20 April. Interview process with suitable candidates will commence immediately.